Well It's time for another update. Work on the trestle has slowed somewhat due to building a new backyard fence and other house chores. I got 2 loads of ties back from the oil tank and started installing them on the trestle and man what a difference that makes. I installed them closer together per prototype and am installing 2 escape platforms that I saw in books on the D&RGW and RGS.I also am going to be building 2 switches for my wye and loading ramp shortly so I can complete the first loop.
A view of about a 1/3 of the ties installed. Guard rails and end wood pieces left to go on last.
A view of where my 2 switches need to be installed.